4.07.2011

chérie

hi my loves! ive gotten a few e-mails asking me about the image i use for my header. it's a little piece of an illustration i did just a few months ago. it's def one of my favs. im posting the whole thing here for you guys...i know it's tres risque with the boob-age.
as you read this i am on my way to PARIS! and im so very excited because its one of the most magical places ive been. i most likely will not be blogging { the horror! the agony! } but i will try to eat lots of baguettes and macaroons, buy WAY too many clothes, and take lots of pretty pictures of....you know...french stuff to share when i return.
au revoir et a bientôt
bisous!
♥ MIMI

15 witty remarks:

rosieposie said...

oh wow paris you lucky thing!!! how long are you going for? such a beautiful picture too - can't believe you drew it!
xx

Meagan said...

Did you do this yourself? It's beautiful! and have fun in Paris!
-Meagan
http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

Janelle B. Shin said...

You are such a beautiful artist (as I have no doubt said before). The subject just looks alive!

Have a wonderful time in Paris! I've never been, but one of my good friends studied abroad there and loved it! I look forward to pictures if you post them :)

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Beautiful illustration! A trip to Paris sounds like, so much fun!!!!! Stay safe! I can't wait to see the pictures from your travels.

Kelly-Ann Maddox said...

It's a gorgeous sketch. I'm really impressed.

Enjoy Paris! Come back to blogging soon.

Nekiah Torres said...

You are super gifted girl! I love this! Paris and Italy are my two dream destinations!! Kiah

Tanya said...

So beautiful! You are so talented!

Follow me,
http://hurnrningbird.blogspot.com/

said...

WOW, YOU ARE SO TALENTED - THIS IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ILLUSTRATION! X

kaitlyntru said...

really great stuff! following!

HerPhoenix said...

wow, in one word perfect <3 would love to see more :D with the most kind regards herphoenix.blogspot.com

SC said...

I really really really love your work x

Why wasn't I following again???! x

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog on IFB.. You are so talented!!! The illustrations you do are breathetaking!! OMG... can't calm myself down :P


I'm following and will come back for more!
Oh your outfits and photos are really great as well!

Ebony Bolt said...

Really nice illustration I'm into it too

Agnes in Wonderland said...

Great work!

Post a Comment

thanks! i ♥ and appreciate your comments

 
Free Website templatesFree Flash TemplatesFree joomla templatesSEO Web Design AgencyMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themes Templatesfreethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree Web Templates